Integrate an Opt-In Form (SMS Integration)
- An advanced method of connecting an opt-in list to a premium mobile website is through the use of the Form Widget.
*IMPORTANT* - You will need to request for the Send SMS API to be enabled for your white label account before this integration will work. An easier method can be located here: [Page Editor] Integrate an Opt-in Form (Custom HTML)
Prior to creating a form on the premium mobile website, an API key will need to be generated in your profile within the advertiser dashboard.
- To access the advertiser profile, Click the "Edit Profile" button on the top right of the advertiser dashboard:
- Click the Generate/Regenerate link next to API ID:
Now navigate to the premium mobile website builder and create/edit the page that will contain the form.
- Begin by dragging the Form Widget from the widget panel or Editing a current Form Widget that exists on a page.
- Click the "Integration Wizard" link
- Select the "SMS Integration" menu at the top. Then input the advertiser username under "Username" and the generated API Key. Click the "test" link to ensure the connection was successful and then click Save.
- Click the "Create New" button at the bottom right and a new window will appear.
- Page: Select the page that contains the specific opt-in form
- Keyword: Select a keyword that is associated to the desired opt-in list
- Page Fields: Identifies the fields that are present on a form of the mobile page
- SMS Integration Fields: Identifies the fields supported on the Lime Cellular system
- Submit contacts to SMS Integration only if this checkbox is checked: Requires the user to check a box in order to submit the form successfully
- Click "Create New" under the Page Fields section to add another field for the end-user to fill in and then click "Save" button on the right.
- Once you complete the Field Mappings, then click save at the bottom
- Click "Save" under the form widget settings and then finally click the "Save" (and "Publish" if needed) under the Page Editor screen.