Here is a step by step guide on how to Conduct a Poll through your advertiser dashboard.
- First, click ‘Polls’ under ‘Features’ in your advertiser dashboard.
- Here, you will see the poll id number, the question, the coupon id if there is a coupon attached, and buttons to send and edit on either side of this information. To make a poll, click ‘Create New’.
- You are first asked to provide a question you want to ask to your recipients. You can use merge tags, which allow you to personalize the message. Click the ‘?’ icon for a guide on how to use the merge tags.
- Next, type in the responses. You can add anywhere from 2-5 responses.
- Add in a coupon or a message that will automatically be sent to the customer when they send a valid response to the poll. Click ‘Save’ and you will be directed back to the table with all the polls you’ve made. You can send them as many times as you want to as many opt-in lists you want. You can send the poll now or at a scheduled time of your choosing. When editing or sending the coupon, a preview will always be available on the right-hand side for you to see what the mobile user sees when they get the question.
Watch out tutorial video below: