Confirming appointments has never been easier! Click create new on the dashboard to get started.
- Start off by selecting the appointment date and time. You can select the hour, minute and either AM or PM.
- Next you can choose when to send the notification and confirmation. You can set it so that your customer receives the message a half hour, an hour or even 2 days before their scheduled appointment.
- If you want to send the reminder right away, click “Send Now”
- Under “Client’s info”, input your client’s phone number. You have the option of inputting the first and last name as well.
- You can then select if you want to just send a reminder, send a confirmation message where your client can reply back to confirm. (A short confirmation is the same thing, just less text appears).
- If you already have a message saved, you can select it where it says Template. You can update the message or delete it.
- You can select merge tags to quickly add a person’s name or the time of the appointment.
- You can add your client to an opt-in list if you choose.
- Finally, you can select notify this number to get a notification when your client receives his or her message.
- You can send out multiple reminders at once, with up to 48 at a time! You can edit the appointment date and time, when to send the message, the mobile number, optional name and last name.
- You then select what type of message (confirmation, just a reminder), the message, opt-in list and notification you receive. It is basically all the features shown before put together all in one place! This is a great way to save time!
Watch our video tutorial below:
Article is closed for comments.