If you're using our Tracking URL feature, you will be able to add a tag to the mobile numbers that click on a specific tracking URL that they receive. You can then use the filter options in the text blast feature to send a message specifically to mobile numbers who clicked on that tracking URL by choosing that tag. For example, if you sent a tracking URL with the tag "lime," every mobile number that clicks on the tracking URL will be grouped under the "lime" tag. You can then send a text blast specifically to the mobile numbers grouped under the "lime" tag.
- Go to the advertiser dashboard and click on "Text Blast":
- Type your message:
- Select the opt-in lists that you'd like to send the message to:
- On the next page, click on the "Filter" button:
- In the filter options, type the tag that you used with your tracking URL:
- Click on "Calculate Audience" to view how many numbers will be receiving the message. This will also tell you how many numbers are have been grouped with your tag:
- Click "Apply":
- Click "Send" when you're ready to send your text blast:
- You're all set. Have a blast!