There may be times where a manual bill must be created for a client. This task can be accomplished through your administration dashboard.
Here is a step by step guide on how to create a bill:
- Click on 'Create a Bill' under Billing on your admin dashboard.
- Search for a specific user and click the "Create a Bill" link.
- The following screen will allow the administrator to set values the tax rate (if applicable) and insert items to bill the individuals for.
- Tax - Adds sales tax to custom billed items (use when applicable)
- Do not include in commission - When checked, the sales tax is not included in any commission generated by the client
- Description - Text that identifies the item being billed for
- Quantity - Amount of the item purchased/used by the client
- Unit Price - Monetary cost of each unit that was purchased/used
- After clicking save, the custom generated bill will be displayed.
*Note: This option will only appear on white label accounts that have the Billing Module with Lime Cellular.
Article is closed for comments.