You can create a Mobile Website Kiosk for businesses that have multiple services, loyalty programs, or offers. For example, an auto repair shop can have an option in their tablet to opt-in for an oil change reminder and have a different opt-in for a tire alignment reminder.
1. On your dashboard, begin by clicking on Features
2. Under Features, you will find “Mobile Websites”
3. By clicking on “Mobile Websites” a new window will open and begin to load. If the window does not load, please close it and try again.
In our scenario, we want to create two different services for customers to opt-in. In order to do so, we will need to create 3 different pages:
- Homepage - this page will be the screen customers will see in the beginning. This page will have 2 buttons linking to the other 2 pages
- Service 1 - this page will be for the first service. It will include a form and once the customer hits “send” they will be redirected to the homepage.
- Service 2 - this page will be for the second service. It will include a form and once the customer hits “send” they will be redirected to the homepage.
4. In the new window, you will need to click the “Create New” button to create our first page.
5. You will need to create add a page address - in this scenario, we will use “/home”
You will then add a page name - in this scenario, we will use “Home.”
6. You will then pick either a “Responsive Page” or “Mobile Page” - Responsive pages will be optimized for any kind of screen and Mobile pages for mobile screens. In this scenario, we will pick "Responsive Page."
7. We will pick a blank theme
8. You will now see a new screen. Click on “+ Add row” on the top right corner
9. Your new row will need a container to add widgets - such as a button.
Hover over the row you’ve created to see all the options. You will need to click on “Add Container.”
10. You will need to add a new widget into this container - hover over the container and click on “Add a widget into this container.”
11. In this scenario, we will select “Image Button.”
12. Save this page as is for the time being as you will need to connect these buttons to the service pages at a later time. You will find this in this very article under “Finishing Setup.”
Creating a Service Page with SMS Integration
1. We are going to be creating a new page with a blank template. This time will create a “Form” widget:
2. Please save the page first before adding or making any edits - click “Save” and the bottom of the page.
3. You can now go back and edit the widget with the information you’d like to request.
4. Be sure to redirect users to the homepage after they’ve submitted their information:
5. To add SMS integration, go to “Integrations” and click “Add”:
6. This will take you to a new page. You will need to scroll down and find “SMS Integration” - once you’ve done that, click on “Configure.”
7. In the new page, you will have to enter your username and API Key. You can find this information by going to the advertiser’s account and clicking “Edit Profile.”
8. In the profile page, you will find your username. You will also find a section to create an API Key. You will have to click “Generate” or “Regenerate” if you previously had an API Key:
9. Copy the username and API Key into the previous SMS Integration page and click “Save.”
10. Below it, click the “Create New” button
11. A menu will pop-up with the Form Integration settings
- You will have to verify which page you'll be using to collect the data. In this case, it would be the page with the form.
- You will also have to verify which keyword will be applied to the data collected. This depends on the keyword you're choosing for your campaign.
- Under “Field Mappings” you will need to make sure the “Page Fields” match the “SMS Integration Fields,” for example the First Name field under “Page Fields” would need to match the First Name field on the “SMS Integration Fields.”
- You can create other fields by clicking “Create New” and matching them.
- Click “Save” when finished.
12. Go back to the page you were creating in the Website Builder and click “Save.”
13. You can verify that the SMS integration has taken place by editing the widget and going to its details. Under “Integrations” you will find an icon showing that the SMS integration has been applied:
1. Go back and edit the service page(s). After you’ve added your image buttons and desired texts, click on “Set Button Action” in order to link to the service page
2. In order to link to your desired service page, you will need to choose “Page” and select the page you’ve created from the drop-down menu.
Once you’ve selected your page, click “Save.”
3. You can now link these service pages to your homepage. You can create as many service pages as necessary. For example:
4. When finished, click “Save” then “Publish.”
5. Your page is now live!
6. In the mobile website builder, click on "Pages" to see the link to the page.
7. Type the link and hit enter in the browser of your Tablet/Kiosk to open up the page.
You're all set! Now you know how to create a mobile website kiosk for multiple opt-ins.
Please sign in to leave a comment.