A colorful button or a custom attractive graphic is a great way to grab your mobile visitor’s attention and prompt them to do something: call you, visit another page, fill out a form to get on your marketing list, write a review about your business, or promote you on social networks. The Button widget is a universal and flexible way to link to an action. The Button widget can link to an external URL, a page, a phone number, etc (depending on what you set for the button on the edit page).
- You can choose one of the buttons from our library, or design and upload your own.
- When using a button from our library, simply add your “call-to-action” text (“Please call us at..”) into the Text field:
- When using your own custom graphic, include your call-to-action text as part of your graphic, and leave the Text field blank:
- Your custom graphic can be of any shape or size. Here is an example of a nice big graphic that was used for a button (“Now share this coupon with friends"
- will generate this:
- Upload a custom button by clicking on the Change link in the Button widget:
Article is closed for comments.