A custom form on your website page can be integrated with Lime Cellular to send the forms submissions data directly to a list in your LimeCellular account.
1. To add Lime Cellular integration to your custom form, in the form edit screen click on the Integrations -> Add:
2. Then click on “Configure” link next to the Lime Cellular option:
3. Next, get your Lime Cellular API key. Log into your Lime Cellular account and click on “Edit profile”:
4. Locate your API ID:
5. In the integration screen, enter your Lime Cellular account username and API key, and click the “test” link to make sure the account is connecting properly. Click on Save, then click on “Create New” to create a new integration:
6. Select the domain and the page that contains the form that needs to send the data to Lime Cellular. Also, select a Lime Cellular keyword you want to integrate with:
7. Create field mappings to “connect” the fields on your form to the attributes (fields) in your Lime Cellular account.
Article is closed for comments.