You can create website coupons to use with our premium mobile websites.
Creating website coupons
- On the advertiser dashboard select "Mobile Websites."
- You will then be presented with the mobile website dashboard, select "Coupons."
- On the coupons screen, click on "Create New."
- A pop-up screen will appear giving you different ways to customize your coupon.
- When you're done, click "Save."
- Your newly created coupon will appear on the coupons' page.
Adding website coupons to a website page
- On the mobile website dashboard, select "Pages."
- Select the page on which you'd like to add the coupon by clicking the "Edit" button.
- You will then be presented with the website builder for the page you selected. Click the arrow on the left.
- Select "Widgets" then click on "Coupons."
- Check on the coupon you've created then click on "Save."
- Your coupon will then appear on the website.
- When you're done, click "Publish" to have the changes go live or "Save" to save your changes but not publish the changes.
Viewing redeemed coupons
- On the mobile website dashboard, select "Coupons."
- On the coupons screen, look for the "Redeemed" column then click on the number on the row by your desired coupon.
- You will then be presented with a pop-up showing coupon redemption statistics. You will be able to when a coupon was redeemed. You can also select to download a report by clicking "Export to .xlsx format."
- You're all set. Have a blast!