App Panel Widget
- Our App Panel widget allow you to create an icon-based layout for your mobile page or a page section, giving it a look similar to many native apps:
- To add icons to your App Panel, simply click on the “Add New” button in the App Panel Edit Window:
- Then click on the icon’s square to change the icon. You can pick one from our icons library or upload a custom icon from your computer.
- You may use the icons from our library or upload any custom icon. Ideal size for an icon is 48px48px or bigger. The maximum image width is 240px.
- Icons that don’t fit within the width of the screen (line) will carry over to the next line.
- For each icon you can add the text to display below the icon. Keep that text under 2 lines, otherwise it may not fit correctly. Also you have the ability to sort/organize the icons by clicking on arrows.
- By using different images/icons, you can create different styles for your mobile page.
Mobile Page Layout: “app”- style
5 small icons can fit on one line:
or 2 big icons (100px x100px):
Mobile Page Layout: 2 big buttons
You can create any buttons and pictures you like, upload and use them in your app panel. Here are a couple of examples: