Our premium mobile website builder requires Microsoft Silverlight to function. Here are a few solutions to fix some known Silverlight issues.
1. Right click menu is not working in Silverlight, you cannot copy and paste links, texts, etc.
To copy, select the text you need to copy and then hit Ctrl+C keys on your keyboard on a PC or Command+C on a Mac. To paste, use Ctrl+V on a PC and Command+V on a Mac.
2. If there is an issue with a Mac computer asking you to install Silverlight again (after it has already been installed), to fix it you’d need to manually uninstall the current version of Silverlight, and reinstall it again.
Here are the instructions on how to uninstall and reinstall SL on the Mac:
1. Access your hard drive: Double-click the hard drive icon on your desktop
2. Find the plugin: Navigate to your Internet Plug-Ins directory: /Library/Internet Plug-Ins/
3. Remove the plugin by dragging any of the following into your trash bin:
4. Reboot and empty trash
5. Go back to the dashboard (there will be a prompt to install SL again).