Frequently Asked Questions
- I logged into my account and I do not see the marketing features ( mobile coupons, QR codes, etc.) Where are they?
The platform has two unique dashboards: the Advertiser and the Administrator dashboard. To create opt-in lists and manage marketing campaigns, you must create an advertiser account.
- I cannot create an advertiser account with my e-mail. Why is that?
You have already used the same e-mail address somewhere within our system (Whether it is your administrator account or the demo account we've provided before signing up with Lime Cellular). Use a different email address to overcome this issue.
- What is the difference between "Create Only" and "Create & Activate" options when creating an advertiser/reseller?
The "Create Only" option simply creates an unactivated account. It's essentially a demo account that has a limited amount of credits and functionality options. The "Create & Activate" option creates a live (activated) account that has full functionality and is only limited to the package settings that they are on.
- How does the payment system work?
You can choose between three options. The prepaid option will create a bill on the first day of the billing cycle. There is also a monthly plan where you pay your fee each month. Finally, there is a pay as you go plan. You pay a monthly fee, and any credits you use will be added onto your bill, so the totals of your bill can vary from each month.
- Is there any payment processor that you recommend the most?
For a Credit Card processor, you can use First Data, Get Response, Stripe, Braintree, and Authorize.net as we have full integration with all of these payment gateways. For manual payment, you can also integrate your account with Paypal.
- Do sales agents get to see all advertisers or only advertisers they've brought in?
Sales Agents can view and manage only the advertisers they've brought in.
- Is there any way to have an annual plan set up for customers?
Our system generates monthly bills only. If you want to create an annual plan you can create a manual bill for the year and set the subscription on 0. In this case don't forget to set a reminder for yourself at the end of that year.
- I get 'conversion error' when entering in package details, I can't save the packages after editing them.
Do not use commas or spaces in the number fields. Furthermore, do not leave number fields blank (with the exception for Custom Recurring Charges - These can be blank)
- I created an advertiser account for my customer but they can't find where to enter in their credit card information. What do I do?
You need to have the Billing Module added on to your account. Only after a payment gateway is connected can you see the "Payment Information" link where you could enter credit card information. Go to your Administrator dashboard My Account -> Account Setup -> Billing tab -> Check "Enable Credit Card Processing". There is additional documentation on how to set up your payment process by clicking the respective payment processor logo at the right.
- When editing a client's profile, what does Block, Freeze, Disable, and Delete do?
Lock: This feature will lock the ability to login to the system. All activity will remain live such as websites, keywords and scheduled campaigns.
Freeze: This feature will Freeze any activity. No credits, Landing Pages or Mobile Websites will work. The following message will appear: "Your Account is on "Freeze", This STOPS all SMS and Web activity for your clients. To unfreeze activity please clear your bill below."
Disable: This feature will disable any activity. No credits, Landing Pages or Mobile Websites will work. The user will not be able to login and all keywords will be released. Data will not be deleted from the account. When re-activating all data will be restored and websites will be live, keywords will have to be re-leased.
Delete: This feature will disable any activity and delete all data without a restore option.