Here is a step by step guide on how to brand your resellers on your admin dashboard.
- First, click on the 'Manage' link under Resellers on your admin dashboard.
- On the following page, search for the specific reseller or click the "Show All" button.
- Click the Profile icon found under the "Profile" column.
- When viewing the reseller's profile, check the "Enable Reseller Branding" box and click the "Edit" link.
- Configure a reseller sub domain (note that it may be a sub subdomain - i.e. "reseller.login.yourcompany.com"). You would have to create a CNAME with your hosting provider. In this example, you would create a CNAME called "reseller" and point it to whitelabel.limecellular.com. You will then be able to use reseller.login.yourcompany.com.
- To change the reseller logo, click the "Browse" button and select an image file that has a pixel dimension of 836x71 pixels.