A sign up page allows prospective clients to sign up as an advertiser or reseller under a white label without having the administrator to manually create the account themselves.
- To begin, click on the 'Sign up Page Wizard' link under Tools on your admin dashboard.
- The "Create a Sign Up Page" builder will load and display the following:
- User Role: Select whether the sign up page is dedicated to creating Advertisers or Resellers
- Type your header: This text will appear at the top of the sign up page
- Agent Code: There are three options that can be selected
- "Agent" - Users using this form will automatically be assigned to the specified Sales Agent or Reseller.
- "User Select" - Users can identify which Sales Agent or Reseller they wish to sign under. There is also an option to make this field "Mandatory" to force the user to sign to a agent before the form can be submitted successfully.
- "None" - Users are not automatically assigned to any Sales Agent or Reseller. Instead, they are assigned directly under the white label.
- Sign to Package: Users completing this form will automatically be signed to a specified package. If the "Show on form" box is checked, then the user can select which package they would like to sign to.
- Sign to Group: Users will automatically be assigned to the specified feature group.
- Pre Paid: When this box is checked, the users will be billed at the beginning of every cycle. When left unchecked, the current month's usage of the advertiser will be billed at the end of their billing cycle (Post Paid).
- Enable Auto Charge1: When checked, the user will automatically be charged every billing cycle without the administrator having to manually charge each advertiser.
- Show Terms: When checked, the user is required to check a box that verifies that they "Agree to the Terms and Conditions".
- Mandatory Phone: Requires the user to input a phone number
- Include Credit Card Information1: When checked, the "Sign Up!" button at the bottom of the form will read "Next" instead. The user will be required to input their credit card information upon clicking the "Next" button.
- Include Promotion Code: When checked, the user can enter a promotional code to be applied when signing up (Promotions are created under the Admin Dashboard -> Manage -> Promotions)
- Set Commission Rule: When checked, commission is distributed to the specified advertiser based on the income generated by users signing up with this form. The User ID is a numerical number that identifies a specific advertiser or reseller. This number can be located under Manage -> Advertisers -> Search for Advertiser -> Click Profile Icon -> User ID located on the left (Manage -> Resellers -> Search for Reseller -> Click Profile Icon -> User ID located on the left).
- Additional Question: Ask the user an extra question for them to answer.
- Background: When checked, the default gradient background will be displayed. When unchecked, a background color can be selected from a palette or by entering a hexadecimal value of a color.
1Enable Auto Charge and Include Credit Card Information are only visible with the Billing Module and when a payment processor has been connected successfully to the platform.