Resellers have the ability to manage advertisers and sign up pages. Resellers have access to many different tools on Lime's platform such as the White Label Resource Center, QR Code wizard on their dashboard, the reporting tool, as well as create and manage groups. Resellers can also assign Advertisers to them, view scheduled tasks, opt-in lists, coupons etc. A reseller can also view the available packages and bills that you, the administrator, have created.
You can enable resellers to be prepaid, create and manage their sales agents, and upload their own banners to their profile and brand their platform as theirs. You can charge resellers a package fee and/or set a percentage of gross revenue share that you charge for using the service.
Here is a step by step guide on how to create a reseller:
- First, click on the 'Create New' link under Resellers on your admin dashboard.
- Next, fill in each box according to the specific reseller’s information. You can then choose the billing mode, time zone, and package according to their specific preferences.
- First Name - First name of reseller
- Last Name - Last name of reseller
- Valid Email - Reseller's active email address (must be a unique email address)
- Retype Email - Confirm the reseller's email address
- Company Name - The reseller's company name. (No longer has to be unique on the platform)
- Local Phone (optional) - Contact number of the reseller
- Billing Mode - Assign the type of reseller the client will become (Fixed Price vs Revenue Share)
- Pre Paid - When checked, the reseller pays for the entire month up front. When unchecked, the reseller pays for the previous month's usage at the beginning of the following cycle.
- Enable Auto Charge - When checked, the platform will automatically charge the reseller's credit card each billing cycle.
- Do not send a welcome email - When checked, the welcome message containing the username and password of the reseller will not be delivered to the reseller's email address.
- When finished you can either choose ‘Create Demo’ or ‘Create and Activate’
Choosing create demo will create an unactivated demo account with limited functionality and included credits.
Choosing create and activate will create a full account that uses the packages settings for pricing and limitations.