Here is a step by step guide on how to edit your own profile on your administrator dashboard:
- First, click on the 'Edit Profile' button under My Account on your admin dashboard.
- The administrator profile screen will appear and will be divided into two (2) sections: "Contact Person" and "Business Information".
- First Name - Administrator's first name
- Last Name - Administrator's last name
- Job Title - Administrator's job title
- Mobile - Administrator's mobile number
- Department - Administrator's department
- Employee Number - Administrator's Employee Number
- User Name - Administrator's login name. (Administrator admin names are assigned by Lime Cellular and cannot be changed)
- Password - Enter the desired password for the admin account. Password must be at least 6 alphanumeric characters containing at least a letter and number
- Confirm Password - Verify the password to ensure they match
- Notes - Miscellaneous notes for the administrator account
- Time Zone - Sets the system time zone. Time zone will affect how bill and report timestamps are displayed.
- API ID - If the administrator will be using APIs, an API ID can be generated here.
- Company Name - Administrator's business name
- Address - Street address where the business is located
- City - City where the business is located
- State - State where the business is located
- Country - Country where the business is located
- ZIP - Zip code where the business is located
- Web Site URL - Website Address of the business
- Local Phone - Telephone number of the business that local clients may call
- Toll-Free Phone - Toll-free number of a business where anyone may call
- Fax - Fax number that will accept fax messages
- Email - Email address of the business or administrator that receives email notifications whenever an advertiser, sales agent, and reseller signs up or is deleted.
- CC Emails - Emails that will receive message delivered to whenever an advertiser, sales agent, and reseller signs up or is deleted.
- Billing Email - If this field contains an email, then all bills will be sent there
Article is closed for comments.