You can create web pages with different types of forms. In this example, we will show you how to create a web page with a job application.
- Click on the Mobile Website feature:
- Click on Pages:
- Click on Create New:
- Give your page an address and name, then select Responsive Page:
- Select the Application template and click Create:
- Customize your page with your logos and text by clicking the Edit Widget icon:
- Click the Edit Widget icon in the last widget at the bottom of the page:
- Scroll down and look for "Field type: Radio buttons" section and click the Options button:
- Edit the locations, add or remove them if needed. When done click Save:
- Go to the Email submission information section and add your email information:
- Scroll down and click Save:
- Click Save:
- Click Publish:
- You're all set. Have a blast!
Article is closed for comments.