You can create a Lead List and use it as a Mobile Business Card. The idea is to have people text your desired keyword to a shortcode so the can receive your business information via text.
- Get started by going to the Advertiser dashboard and click on "Contacts":
- Click on the "Create New" button:
- Under "Choose List Type," select "Lead database (users are not opted-in)
- Give the list a name.
- Select a keyword for the list.
- Under the reply message settings, give a name to the template:
- Enter your contact info:
- Use our Mobile Web Page Tool and provide a website about your business and add the website link to the contact information:
- Checkmark the option to "Notify me when user registers" to get alerts when a user requests your business information and select how you would like to get notified. For example, checkmark "These mobile numbers" and add your desired mobile numbers that you would like to get notified:
- Don't forget to click "Save."
You're all set. Have a blast!