You can deduct loyalty program purchases or visits from previous dates as needed.
- In the advertiser dashboard, click on 'Loyalty Program":
- Find your desired Loyalty Program and click on the green dots to the right:
- Click on "Participants":
- Find your desired mobile number and click on the graph icon under the details column:
- On the next screen, you will find details of when purchases or visits were added. In the most recent date when purchases or visits where added, you will find the option to undo that addition by clicking the undo button.
Note: If a coupon was sent out due to the last purchase or visit added, clicking the undo button will remove the coupon from the mobile wallet of that mobile number if it hasn't been redeemed yet.
- Clicking the undo button will bring up a confirmation window. Click "OK" to continue:
- The purchases or visits will then be deducted. You can then deduct purchases or visits again if needed by clicking the undo button.
- You're all set. Have a blast!