Google Drive is a free and paid cloud storage solution offering services such as Google Docs, Google Slides, and Google Sheets. The latter is an alternate option to Microsoft Excel. This makes it compatible with CSV files needed to upload a list of contacts.
- Start by heading over to your desired advertiser account. From there, click on the Contacts tab:
- Next, click on the upload button:
- Select the type of list you'd like to upload. For example, "Upload previously opted-in contacts" then click on "Download CSV Template" - this will download a CSV file template to your computer.
- Once the CSV file template is downloaded to your computer, head over to https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/ and click on "New" to create a new spreadsheet.
- You will be presented with a new spreadsheet. Click on "File" then select "Open." Click on "Upload" and then find the CSV template file you downloaded to your computer so it can be uploaded. You will then see the CSV template file load and show its information.
- Add the contacts and their information you'd like to upload to the spreadsheet. Once you're done, click on "File" then "Download as" and select "Comma-separated values (.csv, current sheet)" - This will download the file with the contacts and their information to your computer.
- Now you can finish the uploading the contacts to our platform - Click here to read our guide.
Article is closed for comments.