You can move the contacts and their visits or purchases in a loyalty program from one advertiser to another by following the steps below.
- On the dashboard of the advertiser which the loyalty program data will be moved from, click on the Loyalty Program feature:
- Find your desired loyalty program and click on the green dots to the right for additional options:
- From the options shown, click on "Participants":
- On the next screen, click on "Download CSV":
- In the CSV file with the loyalty program data, you will find columns with the mobile number of the participants, purchases or visits, and their lifetime points. Keep this file open.
- Head over to dashboard of the advertiser that will be receiving the loyalty program data. On their dashboard, click on the Contacts tab:
- On the next screen, click on the upload button:
- On the next screen, under "Choose what you want to upload," select "Upload previously opted-in loyalty contacts":
- Select the loyalty program that will be receiving the loyalty program data that you downloaded previously as a CSV file:
- Explain how the contacts were collected:
- Click on "Download CSV Template":
- Grab the data from the first CSV file (showing the loyalty program data) and input it to the upload template CSV file from step 11. When done, save the upload template CSV file.
- Under "Upload a CSV file from your computer," select "Choose File" and select the upload the template CSV file:
- Click "Send" when you're ready to upload:
- Once the upload is approved, the loyalty program data will then be shown under this last advertiser.
Article is closed for comments.