You can export opt-in list data and convert it into a Microsoft Excel from the advertiser dashboard.
- First, Go to "Contacts" on your advertiser dashboard.
- Next, click View next to the opt-in list you want to export.
- Once you click view, you will see your opt-in information. Click on the green Microsoft Excel button on the top right hand side.
- Once you hit the Excel button, this screen will pop up. Choose the option "Save File" and your list should be downloaded and converted into a .CSV file, then appear in Microsoft Excel.
- Excel File example:
- Finally, a frequently asked question is why do the phone numbers have 3 X's in the number? This is for your opted-in customers protection. You can send customers texts and specials, but be wary about spamming or calling, as the system wasn't meant for you to call someone. If you want to view their full numbers, that can be done through your administrative dashboard, however you would need special permission to enable this feature so that the numbers get exported fully.