Here is a step by step guide on how to send out Birthday Wishes through your advertiser dashboard.
- First, click on the Birthday Wishes link on your advertiser dashboard.
- You will then see these fields:
Name: Create a name of your birthday wish here.
Select Target List: Here you will select the opt-in list you would like to use. By selecting an opt- in list, this allows you to send out birthday wishes automatically. You must update the date of birth in your opt-in database. Clicking “select all” allows you to select all of the opt-in lists.
Birthday Message: Under Insert your text message here, customize your birthday message that you want your clients to receive.
- Include a coupon gift: Add a coupon that the customer will receive when they get your birthday wish
- You can send the message on a persons’ birthday or prior to it.
- Click the drop down box that says “Day of” to choose when you want your birthday wish to be sent. Choose 1 day, 2 days, up to a week, 2 weeks, a month etc. Also select the time you wish to for your customer to receive the birthday wish with the scroll box at the end.
- Check the box next to “Notify me” so you receive a notification when a wish is sent to your customer. Get notified either by email or text message, all which you input.
Watch our tutorial video below: