Here is a step by step guide on how to use our Vehicle Listing tool on your advertiser dashboard.
- List name: Create a name for your listing here.
- Keyword: Select a keyword for your list. This keyword is going to be used for lead generation use. For example, text “Car” for information on a vehicle.
Vehicle Info: Here you will enter the basic information for the vehicle you want to sell.
- Year: Input the year of the vehicle.
- Make: The type of brand your vehicle is.
- Model: Input the type of car here.
- Mileage: Input how many miles your vehicle has on it. Choose the drop down box next to mileage to choose either miles or kilometers.
- Other: Here you can write out additional information on your vehicle.
- Vehicle URL: Here write down the link that will be used to send your customers or interested prospects to a mobile website or landing page you created. Click “shorten and insert” to have the URL link shortened and inserted for the message so that it stays within the character limit. (Preview bottom right).
- Choose Opt-in List: You have the option to add the prospects into an opt-in list when users text in the keyword you set up. If you do not choose a list, no opt-in will occur.
- Include a coupon: You can attach a coupon to your vehicle listing.
- Check the box next to “Notify me” so that you receive a notification when a prospect inquires about your listing. Receive notifications through either email or text message.
- After you finish creating your vehicle listing, you can generate the ad to see a preview. Under the vehicle listing, this will be the first bar you see.
- Where it says "Ad" b click Generate. This will give you an ad you can print out, put onto your Facebook, Twitter, send via email and more.
Watch our tutorial video below: