- First, go to your advertiser dashboard and click on "Auto Responders" Once you are inside, click the "Create New" button. Then you have ability to choose which particular Auto Responder Type you would like to use.
- Now that you have clicked create new, lets begin. You have the option to automatically send a Text Message, Coupon, MMS Message, Landing Page, Poll, and Questionnaire. You can also send them out at the same time.
- Once you click on the appropriate button, a box will appear below.
- Input your message you want your person of interest to receive. Once you write in your message, select how many days (weeks or months) and the hour they will get the message once they opt-in to your list.
- Below is an example of sending out a coupon. Coupons must be already made through the "Mobile Coupons" feature on your advertiser dashboard. Hit 'Select' to choose your coupon. Once you do that, the screen below will appear. You can choose to display the coupon either by name or ID number, and make sure to let the system know if the coupon is "Active" or "Pending". (Active coupons are able to be sent out right away and redeemed.)
- Once you select your coupon, you have the option to include text with your coupon message. Once you write in your message, select how many days (weeks or months) and the hour they will get the message once they opt-in to your list.
- Finally, give your Auto Responder a name and choose an opt-in list you would like to send the auto responder too. Click finish at the bottom to save.
This allows you to automatically schedule many texts that you want to go out to your list. It will benefit those who have the campaigns already made out and want to plan ahead and let the platform do the work!
Note: Any new clients will not be on this particular scheduled campaign as it saves those who are already in the list at the time of creation.
Additions to Auto Responder Feature:
- With our updated auto responder feature you can now see all of the participants who have joined and received messages from your auto responders.
- Simply click the view button under the participants column next to the auto responder, to see who has joined and when they received the last auto responder message.
- You can export the information to an excel file or opt-out individual subscribers when they are still in the queue.