New KIOSK ME APP
Installation process: Scroll to the BOTTOM of this article to download the .apk file directly to your Android device
- Install the APK in Android device (supported by both Phone and tablets). The Apk will install in background. After the installation is done, press the Home button key on the device (which is normally the center button, check with your device manual for keys).
- Check the option Use Default for this action, and then click Kiosk application.
- Reboot your device. The application will set itself as Home application.
- When the device reboots the Kiosk Me application will launch:
- By Default first launch it will load a home page.
- To change settings, press the menu key (check for your device menu key). And it will popup Admin login option. Click on it to enter admin mode.
- The system will prompt you for password, Initial password is (lime) , login with this password and you will enter the admin mode.
Admin Panel Details:
- Load URL: Change it to your desired URL, which will always load when application is running.
- Password: Change it to your desired password, will be used for future login.
- Save Changes: saves the specified URL and password in device storage.
- Load Settings screen: (Shows device System settings) Turn on wifi, 3G, ringtones screen settings and lot more. After changes are made press back key (return key) and get back into admin mode. [you can also un install the Kiosk Me application from here going to applications in settings]
- Reload App: After changes have been saved click to reload back to the main screen of application.
The App also features a master password: limecellular This cannot be altered and will always work incase you or your clients forget the password.
Article is closed for comments.