UPDATE: The feature has been deprecated due to Facebook changing requirements for apps built on their platform. We recommend using Zapier to post from your advertiser account to a Facebook business page. Click here to learn more about our Zapier integration.
Our Facebook feature is designed to work with Facebook Lead Ads to help individuals, franchises or chains with multiple locations. You can find more information about how Facebook Lead Ads work by clicking here. At the moment, our connection only works with pages managed under one Facebook profile. Meaning that if you manage different pages and you’d like them connected to our feature, they would need to be under the same Facebook profile.
1. Under Features, click on “Connect” next to the Facebook icon
2. A new window will pop up to log into your Facebook account. Please enter your credentials.
3. Continue by accepting the terms such as Mobile Marketing Platform receiving access to the pages you manage in order to connect to our platform. When this done, you will be directed to a page confirming that your account was successfully integrated with Facebook.
4. Refresh your dashboard. Click on “Manage” next to the Facebook icon.
5. You will now see you the Facebook profile associated as well as the pages managed by that profile. At the moment, our connection only works with pages managed under one Facebook profile. Meaning that if you manage different pages and you’d like them connected to our feature, they would need to be under the same Facebook profile.
6. Under the main Facebook Profile, select the list you’d like to use to connect to Facebook Lead Ads. You can only select one list for all the Facebook pages managed under the main Facebook Profile:
7. Under the FB Post column, you can either activate or inactivate Facebook posts to these pages based on the list you select. For example, if you were to activate Facebook posts, that page would also post the text from your Text Blasts based on the list you selected. Note: These posts are activated by default.
8. Under the Lead Ad column, you won’t have to do anything. These pages will connect to the list under the main Facebook profile. Even though it may say inactive - they are in fact active.
9. The final step is to make sure that your list has the correct outgoing message that will get delivered to users who have filled out a Facebook Lead Ad.
Article is closed for comments.