If you're seeing blank spaces or holes between modules/features in your advertiser dashboard, please follow these steps in order to remove them from your advertiser dashboard:
- Go to your administrator dashboard and under "Enterprise Boost" select "Groups.
- In the Groups screen, look for the group that's showing the spaces.
- Once you find the desired group, go to the right, click on the three dots and select "Edit."
- In the Permission Group screen, go to the "Selected Features" section.
- Select the last feature on the list and then click on "Remove."
- The last feature will now show under the "Available Features" section. Select that same feature again from the "Available Features" section and then click on "Add."
- The same feature you just removed will now appear under "Selected Features." Now click on "Save" at the bottom.
This will cause the blank spaces or holes to disappear in your advertiser dashboard and the modules/features to align.
You're all set!