You can set up branch codes when an advertiser with multiple stores wants to track each store’s mobile coupon or opt-in activity by location.
- Start by heading over to the advertiser dashboard and under the Features tab click on Mobile Coupons.
- On the Mobile Coupons page, click on the Company Branches link on the right.
- On the Branch Code Management page, click on the "Add a Branch" button.
- On the Add New Branch page, fill out the branch information.
- For the Default Opt-in List ID, you will need to go to the Contacts list and look for the list ID that you would like to associate if people are joining your list for the first time.
- Click "Save."
- You will now see your branch code under the Branch Code Management list:
- Click "Close" to be directed to the Mobile Coupons page:
- Now that you've set up your branch code, you will need to add it your desired coupon. Pick your coupon from the list and click on the "Edit" icon to the right:
- In the mobile coupon settings, click "Next":
- You will now see the option to checkmark "Branch code required" under Advance Redemption. By check-marking this, it will require the coupon user or cashier to enter a branch code in order to redeem the coupon.
- Continue by clicking "Next."
- In the next page, click "Finish."
You're all set. Have a blast!
Note: You can view Mobile Coupon redemption data by branch name by following this guide.