By setting up branch codes for mobile coupons you can also view their redemption data.
- Start by heading over to the advertiser dashboard and under the Reports tab click on Coupon Usage Wizard:
- In the Coupon Usage Wizard, under Select Action, select "Redeem":
- Under Select Coupons, select the details of the coupon, and click on the coupon name. This will give you a preview of the coupon on the right side:
- Click on the "Add" button to include the coupon in your report. You can repeat this process by selecting other coupons or clicking "Add All" to include all the coupons under the advertiser:
- Your selected coupon(s) will show at the bottom:
- Click the "Generate" to create your report:
- In the next screen, click on the number under the Total column:
- In the next screen, you will see the coupon redemption report including the branch name:
- Finally, you can also download the data by clicking on the Excel icon on the right:
You're all set. Have a blast!