A referral reward coupon is a way to reward users who shared a coupon with friends via Social media or SMS. The coupon will be sent when the first new user opts-in. Please note that a referral coupon can only be used one time per list.
- Get started by going to your advertiser's dashboard and selecting "Contacts":
- Select the list that you'd like to attach the referral coupon to by clicking on "More" > "Edit":
- In the Contact List Wizard, scroll down until you see the section to add an Opt-in Coupon, check "Referral Reward Coupon" and then click on "Select Coupon":
- Select your desired coupon:
- Don't forget to click "Save":
You're all set!
When creating mobile coupons, please select "Enable Sharing" and also the "Target Opt-in List" from the drop-down menu that has the referral coupon. This will add those referral users unto that list when a user shares a coupon.
Please sign in to leave a comment.